Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Happy 2012!!

Welcome to my blog Little Snowflakes Love, Life, Babies & Me and welcome to 2012!

If like me 2011 presented you a mixed bag of emotions, like: extreme happiness (May 21st when I married my husband), sadness (June 8th when a very close friend of mine passed away), change (November when I decided that after 10 years of being employed I no longer wanted to work for someone else), joy (the moments I've shared with loved ones and family over the year and the birth of my best friends baby girl Rose Eleanor) and other feelings such as an increased awareness of the recession and the sudden wanting to grow up and start a family! eek! I am already wondering, as may you be, how 2012 can top the whirlwind that was last year!

Within my blog I aim to write about the above subjects: Love, Life, Babies & Me. I decided on those categories as they are pretty much where my life is at right now at the age of 30! I know I am not alone on the many things that I think and love, so I decided to share a few bits and bobs that capture my eye.

Where ever your life is at and whatever your 2011 was like, I hope that you'll enjoy following me on my journey of 2012 and if not I hope that you enjoy dipping in and out of the articles that I post.

Take care & I wish you a new year filled with joy, love, happiness, hope and babies (if that is what you want!).

Sophi Snowflake xx

No comments:

Post a Comment